shofra (baddragongrima) tagged me in a thing i’m bored lets do this
rule #1: always post the rules
rule #2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones
rule #3: tag 11 people and link them to the post
rule #4: actually tell them you tagged them
- be the furry that you truly are deep in your heart. show me your fursona. draw it, but if that’s hard you can find a dollmaker thing or just describe it…but you should try drawing it just for fun. (i will also accept things like sparkledogs, and you do not have to be “furry” if u r a bird or smth. furry is catch-all in this case)
(u kno what i played with formatting and this is all so much work so this ugliness is what u get not sorry)
in case you were unaware i do not draw things i am very bad at it so
here it is catme
- okay, enough of that. pick an anime you’re really into right now and talk about why you like it and who your fav is. take this time to recommend it to your friends.
o uh i’m not actually really into an anime right now ahhhhh. uuhhhhhhhhhh i mean i could tell u about something else??????? i’m super into fire emblem: awakening right now because shof lent me her ds and copy of the game, and she and many other friends have been really all about it lately, and i’ve been dying to play, not only because it’s super neat, but because i want to feel like a part of the group. right now i’m like, in love with vaike. i said it. he’s so nice. he’s a big dorky douchenozzle and i love him don’t h8. pls play fe:a. alternatively, i cannot gush because i don’t feel it right now, but pls watch cardcaptor sakura.
- pick one of your favorite objects in your room (poster, figure, plush) and tell me about it and where you got it and why you love it dearly.
i have a watch. it’s a digital watch, and both of the bands have broken (i stepped on it oops). i love that watch. i got it when i was in the hospital, because i had taken like 40 pills of several kinds. i was on suicide watch, there was a dude sitting behind a table outside the door to my room, watching me explore the small space where there was literally nothing but a few outlets and a comfy reclining chair. he had gotten me an extra hospital gown so i could cover my ass and move around, and also not freeze to death. his name was billy and he talked to me about some stuff. i looked at the underside of the chair, and noticed a small shelf under it, upon which sat a black digital watch. i have a problem with not being connected to reality, and watches and clocks help when other things (phone, internet, etc) are gone. i took the watch. i wasn’t supposed to have it, danger and all. but billy let me keep it. i named it billy. i had been told i would need to go to the mental ward for at least three days earlier that night, and had decided that life was probably not worth living anymore if that information was true. but finding the watch, and talking to billy, reaffirmed to me how important it is to me that the world doesn’t stop, and mine isn’t confined to what i can see and feel in the moment. it’s functionally useless now, but i will never get rid of it ever. sometimes when i want to hurt or kill myself, i sit in a small space and hold the watch and think really hard about how i felt in that hospital, what billy shared with me, and how having that little bit of life back made me decide to live.
what is your *~aesthetic~*
you know when u see a lazy cat in the sun, and you kind of want to pet it, but it gives u this look like “don’t block my sun or you will regret every decision you’ve ever made”? that plus spikes.
(okay seriously formatting is being a butt)
- how do you sleep? are you really particular about something like the position or holding something or, like, the temperature?
i sleep on my side, always. i can’t fall asleep if’ i’m not laying on my side. also, with a blanket or sheet between my legs. also i need a pillow or bit of blanket under whichever arm is up, and between my head and whichever shoulder is down. also, preferably, enough pillows for an orphanage on the bed around/under me.
- what’s your phone background(/lockscreen) right at this very moment. picture not required if it’s a pain to get, a description is fine.
ok really i don’t have one, it’s a plain default thing. it was definitely gumshoe covered in tats for a while. also tiger&bunny. but rn it’s boring.
- what is your favorite simple-to-prepare food/snack?
velveeta shells and cheese. don’t look at me like that. those are totally single sitting single serving boxes. dont hate.
- what are you putting off and procrastinating on by doing this instead? it’s okay, don’t feel guilty. i know you’ll get it done and you’ll be a-ok. procrastination is normal.
nothing, actually. as you may know, i had to drop out of school for a semester, and it’s 5:49 in the morning, and i cant sleep because closing my laptop and laying back down makes my heart race scarily and painfully. so really, this is exactly what i should be doing.
- what’s something you like about yourself, just so we’re all feelin confident after that last question?
i love my piercings. they’re not exactly innate to me, but they’re something i control, something that’s not unique, but is very much a personal choice, they’re cute, and they make me feel more like me.
- if we’re playing loz: four swords, which link do you insist on playing as: green, red, blue, or purple? (if you’ve never played, rest assured, there’s no difference between the links besides their color. people always have a preference though.)
i was red last time i think? i like red. but i don’t really care.
- what’s something you did this week that you enjoyed a lot or feel proud of yourself for doing? basically, something good that happened this week that you were actively involved in.
i… i spent a lot of time with my friends at trinity. this week has not been a super great week in terms of things happening in my life, or productivity, but i’m glad i got the chance to make positive memories of this time, because it’s hurt a lot, and if this is the last time i really get to just up and decide to see them, i’m glad i made the most of it.
alright have fun (or dont, no pressure)
okay uh tags.
juliagulia94, bonusvampirus, thegoddamnemily, emilylime62442, pretentious-white-guy, halyonthefloor, katyglyndwr, lady-thin-mint, aviculor, goddessartemis, vectorbornebeauty
1. what’s your favorite flavor of dumdums, and when did you decide that? if you don’t have a favorite, do you have a least favorite, or a different candy?
2. do you spend a lot of time on social media, do you make friends there, what’s your favorite site?
3. does your personal skype even remotely resemble a professional type account? is the picture you? is the name your name?
4. what kind of hair stuff do you do on the daily?
5. is your keyboard complete and unharmed?
6. do you usually sleep for more or less than the recommended 8 hours every 24?
7. what kind of freckling do you have?
8. do you dye your hair? have you thought about dying your hair? what about really colorful things?
9. if you had unlimited cash for a weeked and you had to spend it on things that make you happy, but you couldn’t spend it on physical, take home kinda things, what would you do with it?
10. do you have a drink of choice? alcoholic or non?
11. if you had to choose between eating all of your food in the form of liquid, or imbibing all liquids in the form of solids/capsules/non-drinking means, which would you do?